Prospeed Prinsu-like rack. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My roof rack money would go to one of the vendors who support mud and will be there with tech support, like dissent or gamiviti, not some random shop from instagram copying another companies design.

He’s on mud. I can’t remember his name on here. He told me that once he has delivered the first five that have already been ordered that he will post more on here. But that being said I’m not even buying one because it doesn’t fit my build vision. I do like the design and it’s something a little different for the 100 and a cheaper option for some.

I don't like the way the "L" brackets are for the rack to mount to the roof. The prinsu side rails and mount are one piece, and not bolted together. I think this rack is going in the right direction, but think its not going to be as stable or strong as a 1 piece design.

I wonder how many committed buyers it would take for prinsu to make one for the 100, because I really want a low profile rack.

I don't like the way the "L" brackets are for the rack to mount to the roof. The prinsu side rails and mount are one piece, and not bolted together. I think this rack is going in the right direction, but think its not going to be as stable or strong as a 1 piece design.

I wonder how many committed buyers it would take for prinsu to make one for the 100, because I really want a low profile rack.

Have you looked at Bowfin Cruisers rack? I have one of his on my 60 and one of them on my 80. He's a vendor on here, has a garage/barn full of land cruisers and is an awesome dude. He makes a low profile rack for the 100.

Have you looked at Bowfin Cruisers rack? I have one of his on my 60 and one of them on my 80. He's a vendor on here, has a garage/barn full of land cruisers and is an awesome dude. He makes a low profile rack for the 100.

No doubt makes a nice product, and his is pretty streamline. However the Prinsu rack appears to be 1+inch lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom