Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes it fits! But I have awning brackets coming out in a week. It’s a quick removal awning bracket to make it easier to remove and mount on the wall when you’re not using it.
That's good to hear! Are you SURE next week tho? I have a trip mid-April and will be ready to mount the awning on one side and hopefully a road shower on the other in the next few weeks. What's the hit to my wallet going to be?

That's good to hear! Are you SURE next week tho? I have a trip mid-April and will be ready to mount the awning on one side and hopefully a road shower on the other in the next few weeks. What's the hit to my wallet going to be?
Yes it’s actually ready just getting it ready... pics and details etc. its $65 for the standard tent comes in a pair... I’m testing a 3 mount setup for big 270 tents for extra support and strength. That will be $85.

Space is a premium on the rack with a double jerry can holder and roof-top tent. How are you guys mounting Maxtrax on your racks? Are people using the Maxtrax mounting pin set? If so can i get a pic/explanation of your set up? What hardware is being used?

For the guys that got the light bar deflector.....how are you running your wiring for it?
And....HECK YEA to a ladder for the 100!!!!!
Hey good evening man. How did you resolve your wiring issue? I will be wiring my light bar soon. I have seen a bunch of videos of guys running the wiring up the windshield channel. i've already run the air compressor line through the firewall so running the light switch to the dashboard will be easy.

This is the one it’s been solid for me for 2 years Xprite Single Row Slim 42" 200W CREE LED Light Bar, 4D Optical Lens Flood Beam for Jeep 4X 4 Side by Side Off Road ATV SUV UTV Car Truck Amazon product ASIN B07MDHSW3L
Yup... Agreed on this one~ I tried to find my own skinny but ended up returning them.

The one Brian Recommends is the perfect fit... and works very well. Good price too~ No complaints on light output either~
I did make sure to tighten up each of the little allen bolts on the light bar... just to make sure theyre all snug. Its been about a yr now, and no leaks or issues~

Hey good evening man. How did you resolve your wiring issue? I will be wiring my light bar soon. I have seen a bunch of videos of guys running the wiring up the windshield channel. i've already run the air compressor line through the firewall so running the light switch to the dashboard will be easy.
If you dont have many lines, I saw an article where a guy ran a wire up through one of the unused (oe) roof rack bolt holes, and sealed it up.

I have almost a dozen wires going to the roof, so I opted for a couple thru-wall Deutsch connectors.

Yup... Agreed on this one~ I tried to find my own skinny but ended up returning them.

The one Brian Recommends is the perfect fit... and works very well. Good price too~ No complaints on light output either~
I did make sure to tighten up each of the little allen bolts on the light bar... just to make sure theyre all snug. Its been about a yr now, and no leaks or issues~
Kewl thanks Joe, can’t wait to pick up the rack

Yes!! Good news! I’m picking up all the parts from the powdercoater tomorrow and the cross bars got delayed with weather but is arriving Tuesday. So racks will start going out next week!! Thanks for your patience everyone!
Hey Brian. Any update on the awning mounting brackets?

Hi if there’s demand I’ll do another run I do have another set that might be available late next week. If you’re interested let me know and shoot me a pm and I’ll get you on if. Anyone interested in doing another GB run? I have to do these rack in batches till I can start stocking them... I made a few extra the last run and sold them all.
Very sleek. I just got a 99 LX470. It needs a rack. Napa valley here.

Lexus.jpeg

Yes!! Good news! I’m picking up all the parts from the powdercoater tomorrow and the cross bars got delayed with weather but is arriving Tuesday. So racks will start going out next week!! Thanks for your patience everyone!
Brian, got the shipping notification and super stoked to get the rack. Do you recommend anything other than silicon for rack assembly/mounting? Any sort of threadlocker on the cross bar or wind deflector bolts? Thanks!

79A87F99-C6BA-453E-9550-DDB59B31BE90.jpeg
B597E09F-110C-4710-84EB-B4A5E92EF90D.jpeg
F591B35B-4C7E-4632-8EA5-958E4D828DEA.jpeg

After having the pro speed rack for a few months I have to say this rack is awesome. I really like the look and functionality of this rack.

One real question I do have for everyone that has this rack is have you gone through an automated car wash with this yet?

View attachment 2624788View attachment 2624789View attachment 2624787

After having the pro speed rack for a few months I have to say this rack is awesome. I really like the look and functionality of this rack.

One real question I do have for everyone that has this rack is have you gone through an automated car wash with this yet?
I promise I will take my rig thru the wash as soon as I pick up the rack and install it and report back with findings! what light bar did you go with?

I promise I will take my rig thru the wash as soon as I pick up the rack and install it and report back with findings! what light bar did you go with?

let me know how it goes!

I went with the rigid horse light bar because it had the best reviews on Amazon and was available when I went to buy. So far it has been awesome. It puts out a silly amount of light. My brother has a double row light bar on his razr that is a couple years old and this thing blows it away.

Rigidhorse 42 Inch LED Light Bar... Amazon product ASIN B07MCNYV6P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom