Propeller shaft Discontinued or on back order with no ETA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Part No.: 37110-60520
SHAFT ASSY, PROPELLE
Well...POOP!
I need a new drive shaft, rear. The slip yoke splines have play and if I don't grease on the regular (like every 1000 miles) it growls something awful.

Any suggestions:
Custom
Used (crap shoot)

we'll see what happens.
the lexus peeps said no parts, lets see what the toyota peeps say.

I ordered one in March after tearing up the one I had while having too much fun, took 4 months to come in

Could you get a driveshaft place to cut your ends off and put them on a new one?

Taking awhile to arrive does not mean discontinued. Amazon prime has spoiled me

Some places in the UAE claim to have stock, which is more often than not accurate.You’ll pay 50-75% more but get it sooner.

Partsouq.com? I just ordered some other stuff from them, and their inventory is often better than local dealerships.

Their price for a driveshaft is higher than a US discounted price, then add shipping.

Taking awhile to arrive does not mean discontinued. Amazon prime has spoiled me

Some places in the UAE claim to have stock, which is more often than not accurate.You’ll pay 50-75% more but get it sooner.
"Your order has been voided because of the following reason(s): The ordered part(s) have been discontinued (no longer available) and/or is backordered with no ETA date by the manufacture."

that was the message....

Back ordered is better.
Still doesn't help in the short term.
I've reached out to a local drive shaft house, in the meantime I'll keep greasing the splines, if it gets too bad I can always pull it and run in FWD.

over the last 6 months I ordered and received both drive shafts for my 1997 80 from Larry miller in Salt lake City

partslarrymillertoyota.com

looks like they have the one your looking for…..

devo

31CDF24C-02C4-4158-B1ED-9028943783B6.png

EP Toyota is the next contestant in "Take My Money!"
We'll see what they say.
If they crash and burn, I'll send you a PM Landtank. Will the longer spline cause any issues with a 3" lift? I assume you had it made for a taller lift.

Their price for a driveshaft is higher than a US discounted price, then add shipping.
I price checked 8 places. The US suppliers in this case where the better price, but the shipping varied wildly, ~$25 up to ~$260.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom