Projects trying NOT to die on the vine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is such a beautiful thing to see all in one place. I bet my To Do list would look something like this-- instead of scattered around in Evernote--with the possible exception of all your SC sub-list replaced by my M101 sub-list.

If someone could please come run my ad agency for me I could get to what really matters.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Power steering paperclip removed and replaced with the new Delare 14" cooler. New power steering hoses as well.

And the huge filter reservoir thingie is where? You're cutting corners! J/k

And the huge filter reservoir thingie is where? You're cutting corners! J/k

All I need is the mount for it. I'm slacking on that for sure. Its all I need to do to finish this project. As you can see its just those two hoses and its ready to rock. I need to make a plate out of steel. I'm not handy with steel :(

fittings2.jpg

Last edited:
i wanna see pics of the radiator installed with the cap?

Sometime today. I have to get out of bed first to finish it :p
I never had any problems getting out of bed when I was in California, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, waves crashing on the beach. I don't know why I even bothered to go to bed when I was there.

What is really hard is trying to build a 40 in addition to keeping the 80 alive.

Add - Exhaust +/- cats. :flipoff2:

How'd this work out for you? I ran this on a couple other trucks and as long as it was out in the open where it was a good heat sink it really seemed to help. If it wasn't, it did little/nothing(like tucked up in a bumper).

No issues at all. I keep touching it after driving to check it and it's usually only warm. If I stand ten feet in front of the truck I can see the unit so it's getting plenty of airflow. I plan on getting a hydraulic winch so it's more prep for that.

Have you spent some time on the trail with the front locker engaged going slow for long periods?

Have you spent some time on the trail with the front locker engaged going slow for long periods?

Front...locker? What's that? :flipoff2:

When I went to Yellowstone I did some excursions on the way. Some of it slow going and some of it hauling ass on telephone pole roads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom