Builds Project Wrongway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone struggle with Harbor Freight Outdoor Sand Blasters? I do. And I found a solution to make it work. If you get bored this afternoon take a glance at my struggle on this next episode of Project Wrong Way.

Keep putting out the content I watch them at least once. At least an hour a day to work on the cruiser I tell myself and it usually happens. The bit about the #2 was awesome. Its a running joke with my friends. If someone is gone more then 2 mins they are pooping. If 2 people are gone at the same time. They are....... well I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that one.

Keep putting out the content I watch them at least once. At least an hour a day to work on the cruiser I tell myself and it usually happens. The bit about the #2 was awesome. Its a running joke with my friends. If someone is gone more then 2 mins they are pooping. If 2 people are gone at the same time. They are....... well I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that one.
They’re smashing. And I totally agree.

Its Valentines Day. So Rachael and I made an episode of me working on the Landcruiser. Because that's true love. Started the tear down of the front axle, and had some camera issues along the way! If you get bored or lonely, watch us struggle.

Hey, at least you’re doing something together! I followed you over here from Calguns. I’m still trying to find a FJ40 of my own.

Hey, at least you’re doing something together! I followed you over here from Calguns. I’m still trying to find a FJ40 of my own.

Send me a message about what your looking for bro, and price range. I’ll hunt for one for you. I hear about stuff all the time, and I’m always looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom