Project Wrong Way FJ60 Texas Trip: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to binge these videos ASAP. @HemiAlex is one cool dude. Wish I could have been there too. I live in Illinois now though. Houston was my stomping grounds 2009-2018.

Good on you for saving a 60 Series!

I was on the phone with you for a good hour that day, and only one mention. You’re dead to me.

I was on the phone with you for a good hour that day, and only one mention. You’re dead to me.
What’s this gold star?! And I’ll be sure to draw attention to you next episode...

Woke up refreshed after a fun night with my sister, Mia, in Rockwall. Had to stop in to see my buddies at Cool Cruisers of Texas, the shop was only 4 miles away from where we stayed. It was an awesome visit!

Then we got on the road, drove almost 400 miles today. Which has been the greatest distance so far. Made it to Amarillo, time to rest, and get warm...

I just have to comment and say I watched some of the series today and I love it. The intro music and graphics make it top notch. I’ll keep watching FOR SURE. Need to subscribe on YouTube. I forgot to earlier.

I can’t believe the cleaning Heather did. Were the covers removed and pressure washed?

Last edited:
I just have to comment and say I watched some of the series today and I love it. The intro music and graphics make it top notch. I’ll keep watching FOR SURE. Need to subscribe on YouTube. I forgot to earlier.

I can’t believe the cleaning Heather did. We’re the covers removed and pressure washed?
She pressure washed the hell out of it! And thank you for the kind words on the show. It’s been a work in progress from day one, and I’ve received a ton of help. Appreciate the sub!

If you’re bored this Saturday evening, I have the next installment of the FJ60 road trip fro Texas to California. This leg we leave Amarillo (not before visiting Casey aka PotatoLauncher) and installing that fine center console Cool Cruisers of Texas gave me. We stopped by the Cadillac Ranch, then drove across beautiful New Mexico. Finally made it to Arizona once the sun came down.

I’ll have to catch up on this! I’ve never even seen Cadillac Ranch and I lived in Texas!

Good to know @POTATO LAUNCHER is an old fart like me.

Enjoyed the ride.

You still suck for not stopping at Blake’s LottaBurger in New Mexico

You got out of Texas just in time.
That storm shut down the entire state for the next week.
Snovid-21🤦🏻‍♂️

a new Blake’s Lotaburger just opened in El Paso, I stopped by there yesterday

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom