Project Wrong Way FJ60 Texas Trip: (1 Viewer)

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
Woke up refreshed after a fun night with my sister, Mia, in Rockwall. Had to stop in to see my buddies at Cool Cruisers of Texas, the shop was only 4 miles away from where we stayed. It was an awesome visit!

Then we got on the road, drove almost 400 miles today. Which has been the greatest distance so far. Made it to Amarillo, time to rest, and get warm...

klinetime574

TLCA #27404
SILVER Star
I just have to comment and say I watched some of the series today and I love it. The intro music and graphics make it top notch. I’ll keep watching FOR SURE. Need to subscribe on YouTube. I forgot to earlier.

I can’t believe the cleaning Heather did. Were the covers removed and pressure washed?

Last edited:

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
I just have to comment and say I watched some of the series today and I love it. The intro music and graphics make it top notch. I’ll keep watching FOR SURE. Need to subscribe on YouTube. I forgot to earlier.

I can’t believe the cleaning Heather did. We’re the covers removed and pressure washed?
She pressure washed the hell out of it! And thank you for the kind words on the show. It’s been a work in progress from day one, and I’ve received a ton of help. Appreciate the sub!

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
If you’re bored this Saturday evening, I have the next installment of the FJ60 road trip fro Texas to California. This leg we leave Amarillo (not before visiting Casey aka PotatoLauncher) and installing that fine center console Cool Cruisers of Texas gave me. We stopped by the Cadillac Ranch, then drove across beautiful New Mexico. Finally made it to Arizona once the sun came down.

You got out of Texas just in time.
That storm shut down the entire state for the next week.
Snovid-21🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom