Project Wrong Way FJ60 Texas Trip: (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The trip finally took its toll this episode. We were kinda fighting most of the day but the real fireworks ended up in public at the Hoover Dam. It was awesome, and regrettably I did not get any footage of it. Needless to say, I spend the last four minutes of the episode like a kicked dog. I was the cause of the argument, which I am sure comes as no surprise. But through it all we made it to Las Vegas still married. Only a few days left of the adventure, might as well make it memorable.

I haven’t seen the episode yet but guessing her anger at you has something to do with you letting your Green Door membership expire before you got to Vegas.

Stop by the local shell station and get her some clearance chocolate from Easter. You’ll be good

Managed to crank out another episode over the weekend... the drive between Las Vegas and Gardnerville NV is a sight to behold. We quit arguing and “made up”. Also included is me panic driving into the darkness to cast out the demon / breakfast burrito earlier that day. It’s a good time. Only one more day of this road trip to edit, please give a like/share and subscribe.

She pressure washed the hell out of it! And thank you for the kind words on the show. It’s been a work in progress from day one, and I’ve received a ton of help. Appreciate the sub!
Just finding this thread. Maybe because @BenjaminCA didn’t TAG ME. I did clean. And pressure wash. A lot. Womanly skills and all that.

@BenjaminCA just discovered your Youtube channel and its amazing, hilarious, and very relatable. Loving the roadtrip and have been catching up from ep 1 while waiting for the latest installments.
Welcome aboard!

Just finding this thread. Maybe because @BenjaminCA didn’t TAG ME. I did clean. And pressure wash. A lot. Womanly skills and all that.
You millennials with your “tagging” and your “twitters”... I just can’t keep up!

We were kinda fighting most of the day but the real fireworks ended up in public at the Hoover Dam. It was awesome, and regrettably I did not get any footage of it. Needless to say, I spend the last four minutes of the episode like a kicked dog. I was the cause of the argument, which I am sure comes as no surprise.

Been there. But have to say I wish my wife was half as involved in my FJ60 obsession as yours is with yours. Rachel is my hero.

Looks like a fun trip and the 60 seems to delivering in all phases. Thanks for the thread.

Last edited:
How soon before you buy an 80-series ?

You millennials with your “tagging” and your “twitters”... I just can’t keep up!
Millennials??? Dude, I’m almost 50! Ha!

That Wiper stalk and the Turn lever look way out of Whack on your 60 ?

possible attempted Theft Job on the Ignition lock key Cylinder too P/O did not disclose ........... 🤔

time for Project Correct Way to get its azz in gear ............

safety first Ben ......:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom