Builds Project Rehab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@brettk, you have a new born?
Yes sir. First one, handsome little booger.

E9F109AB-3F58-4069-B97D-7336157814BD.jpeg

Oh dude, I think I ate your chocolate flying squirrel

I got LC on the brain and can't sleep. So here's the question. What window should I use for the back of the UTE?

I want something simple. No power, solid window or one that shifts open in the center. . . and it has to be flat. Probably from an older pickup truck or something.

I got LC on the brain and can't sleep. So here's the question. What window should I use for the back of the UTE?

I want something simple. No power, solid window or one that shifts open in the center. . . and it has to be flat. Probably from an older pickup truck or something.

To be clear, I heard you tell me there to piss off... but recall about a year ago when I told you to forget the FZ engine and do an LS swap... just saying that I am not wrong for telling you what you don't want to hear....

With that said, my son would tell you that one of the favorite things on his truck is the sequoia rear window that goes up and down. On trails, it is the closest thing to being in a convertible, and when you need to see obsticales behind you, clear as day. On the highway with it down it is really awesome, don't even need A/C on a 100 degree day.

The drawback was that the sequoia rear hatch is kind of curved, so it ate into cab space. Size is was perfect though.

There is a T100 in our local pick and pull, I wonder how that would size up.

To be clear, I heard you tell me there to piss off... but recall about a year ago when I told you to forget the FZ engine and do an LS swap... just saying that I am not wrong for telling you what you don't want to hear....

With that said, my son would tell you that one of the favorite things on his truck is the sequoia rear window that goes up and down. On trails, it is the closest thing to being in a convertible, and when you need to see obsticales behind you, clear as day. On the highway with it down it is really awesome, don't even need A/C on a 100 degree day.

The drawback was that the sequoia rear hatch is kind of curved, so it ate into cab space. Size is was perfect though.

Lol. . .I wouldn't call it saying "piss off" 😂. Just this LC is perfect for the LS. It has a million miles, and who knows the maintenance.

T100. . What's that? As soon as I close this I'm going to Google and say "oh, that's what it is".

That interior is super beat, I can smell some of the pictures from over here o_O
The second round seats and back aren't that bad. . But the carpet is ass cheeks.

I stopped by the pick and pull today here in NC. Saw they had a T100 in stock. Got there and I think folks knew I was looking for a back window because all of them looked someone kicked them out 😡🤦🏽‍♂️

45GLpZQ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom