Builds Project Lockjaw-1973 Fj40 on Tons

Visit site
Are you going to run a rear mount on the output of your atlas? I did similar cross member mount in the middle like yours but I was worried and put another on the rear output shaft on another cross member? I also used it to mount my skid plate to so it worked out well. Just wondering? Your build is looking awesome and the mini turned out really good bet your boy is happy...

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Visit site
Are you going to run a rear mount on the output of your atlas? I did similar cross member mount in the middle like yours but I was worried and put another on the rear output shaft on another cross member? I also used it to mount my skid plate to so it worked out well. Just wondering? Your build is looking awesome and the mini turned out really good bet your boy is happy...
Yes I will be running an Atlas support of the front side of my four link crossmember. Will be cutting it out of half inch plate and making it two pieces.

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Visit site
Getting some more floor sections mocked into place
20210628_174725.jpg

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Visit site
Coming along nicely sir. So are you keeping the tank under seat?
As of now, Yes. Can't really find a better place for it. On a side note, was just on STLCA club page and really like how active it is. Can't belive the rant that Larry went on about next years GSMTR. More to come on the Lockjaw build.

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Visit site
Anyone that has done an LS swap, what headers are you guys using? The ones that are on my 5.3 kick the exhaust flange right on the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom