Project "Have Blue" revealed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I really would like to find is something like an abandoned airfield or big empty parking lot of a dunct factory to do some slower, very tight skid testing....
I've used enough bandwidth on a non-4X4 topic so I'll go away now...

No, don't go away: damn nice car. The yota content keeps it kosher, right?

If you have any contacts w/the Sandia Tribe there's that empty airfield over by (NE of) American...

More pix when ya get a chance. Congrats!!

If you have any contacts w/the Sandia Tribe there's that empty airfield over by (NE of) American...

Yeah, I considered that. There's two problems though. One is that I know from flying in and out of there before it closed that the tarmac was in very poor condition (cracked and rough) even then.

Also, there's not really any large patch of pavement to do turns on. All the runways and taxiways were pretty narrow.

Is that a front or rear drive vehicle?

Is that a front or rear drive vehicle?

I had the same question. At first, I was assuming it would be rear wheel drive, but then I got to thinking that the Celica drivetrain (plus aftermarket turbo) is set up for front wheel drive. So, I'm going with front wheel drive, correct?

I had the same question.

I should let Greg answer but since he won't be up for another couple of hours, I will jump in. ;)

The Lotus Elise is mid-engine and rear wheel drive. The engine is mounted transversely behind the cabin.

-Mike-

Greg:

You weren't driving on Menaul, near I-25/University this afternoon were you?

Kate and I were tooling about in the multicolored '85 4-runner if you were. I'm 99% sure that was a Lotus I saw....

Dan

You weren't driving on Menaul, near I-25/University this afternoon were you?

Kate and I were tooling about in the multicolored '85 4-runner if you were. I'm 99% sure that was a Lotus I saw....

Yeah that was me. Was your truck a combo of red and black primer body panels? I saw that truck had this vague sense it was familiar.

I didn't do anything obnoxious did I?

Yeah that was me. Was your truck a combo of red and black primer body panels? I saw that truck had this vague sense it was familiar.

I didn't do anything obnoxious did I?

Nothing rude at all. Just a sweet car sir! That sure was us. What a beauty!

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom