Builds 1964 FJ45 Short Bed Fixed Top Pickup Restoration (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, now what do you do with such a fine specimen?? Dealership show room, or museum?? You certainly are not going to load some tilda bogue nonsense!!!🤣

Current discussion…..

Oh man. So incredible. Great work to all involved! Impeccable . :clap:

So, now what do you do with such a fine specimen?? Dealership show room, or museum?? You certainly are not going to load some tilda bogue nonsense!!!🤣
Good question. I am building a barn now that I will keep it in. The problem is that when I designed said barn I had planned to sell this truck. Also, I acquired that 1972 FST after that point so I now have two more trucks than I have room for inside. I need to get rid of 1….maybe 2….and I will be at an acceptable level. I think I have changed my mind about selling this one though. It will look great sitting outside the arcade.

Good question. I am building a barn now that I will keep it in. The problem is that when I designed said barn I had planned to sell this truck. Also, I acquired that 1972 FST after that point so I now have two more trucks than I have room for inside. I need to get rid of 1….maybe 2….and I will be at an acceptable level. I think I have changed my mind about selling this one though. It will look great sitting outside the arcade.

🍄🍄🍄💨💨💨👾👾👾

And Donkey Kong
Definitely have Donkey Kong. I’m more of a Nintendo era guy than Atari so no Centipede or Asteroids. I do have a crazy rare Tempest cocktail arcade that I purchased from the original owner. Very very few ever made.

Honestly my arcade collection is more impressive than my Land Cruiser collection.

Pinball wizard?

Frogger ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom