Builds 1964 FJ45 Short Bed Fixed Top Pickup Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great to see some movement on the Ole girl!

no pair of 22Rs but here ya go @rkymtnflyfisher ...a gift from my brother the Auburn fan.

2FFCBA15-CE5E-4610-B7CF-D647C16AAF16.jpeg

We last left off trying to figure out how to bore out the original 1F to 4.6L, put an extra 12 valves in the head, and fill it all up with racing parts.

We (humankind) had a problem on our hands...

If we rewind back to the inception of this project, the bat virus was the emerging topic of the day. We were just finding out the toll it took behind the red curtain in Wuhan. It had not begun to affect the rest of the world yet, but we were on edge imagining the death and destruction coming to every corner of our planet, distributed by Chinese container ships, stuffed to the gills with bat virus-infected goods and people.

Governments and corporations began salivating at the opportunities that lay before them. A chance to exponentially increase their power, at the expense of us little people, with the pandemic as the perfect excuse to do just about anything they dreamed of.

“We” (@jmlockwood , @wngrog , @Onur , myself) felt called to do something to help the little people. But what? This problem was beyond the scope of something we could solve ourselves.

The problem we were facing was so monumental, we turned to Elon Musk for guidance...

1619059330228.jpeg

We (humankind) had a problem on our hands...

If we rewind back to the inception of this project, the bat virus was the emerging topic of the day. We were just finding out the toll it took behind the red curtain in Wuhan. It had not begun to affect the rest of the world yet, but we were on edge imagining the death and destruction coming to every corner of our planet, distributed by Chinese container ships, stuffed to the gills with bat virus-infected goods and people.

Governments and corporations began salivating at the opportunities that lay before them. A chance to exponentially increase their power, at the expense of us little people, with the pandemic as the perfect excuse to do just about anything they dreamed of.

“We” (@jmlockwood , @wngrog , @Onur , myself) felt called to do something to help the little people. But what? This problem was beyond the scope of something we could solve ourselves.

The problem we were facing was so monumental, we turned to Elon Musk for guidance...

View attachment 2652379
Deep, dog.

Deep, dog.
If you only knew how deep this really goes. Aliens, sleeper assets, artificial intelligence, Geoff Bezos...

But we won’t clog up the tech section, that’s over on my personal blog.

ETAF came and inspected Rotunda today. I fed the rocket scientist and the helicopter surgeon some Lou’s Full Serv.
4D76C6E5-9A59-4BA3-A882-B5C39A11EC1E.jpeg

8E4445F7-618B-4B64-981E-0832505FBC47.jpeg

Cowboy is going to miss Rotunda ..... phase 2 begins soon
085AB3E8-B076-4BE3-B8B3-763E6E3788EE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom