Builds Project Code Name "ASAP Flaps" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got room for one more?

I'm interested in getting in on the group buy, is there still room?

I'm interested in the
I'm interested in a set for the stock bumper and it's listed as sold out there, with no way to place an order.

Sorry everyone! This site doesn't ping me if the thread hasn't been commented in in a while.

I'm waiting on the urethane sheets to arrive. It's take quite a while I suspect because of all the internation shipping issues.

My supplier thinks I'll get it next week. At that point I will start ordering the rest of the materials which are typically very quick. Hoping to at least get started in production in the first week of may, but depending on the urethane it might be later in the month.

As for room for more. I ordered enough urethane for 50 kits and we've got up to 45 (awesome!). I usually do it that way because there's always materials that don't meet my quality expectations. Typically is 1-2 kits worth. Once I inspect everything I will open it back up of I know I can deliver more than the 45 sold so far.

Thanks for your patience!

Rami

Sorry everyone! This site doesn't ping me if the thread hasn't been commented in in a while.

I'm waiting on the urethane sheets to arrive. It's take quite a while I suspect because of all the internation shipping issues.

My supplier thinks I'll get it next week. At that point I will start ordering the rest of the materials which are typically very quick. Hoping to at least get started in production in the first week of may, but depending on the urethane it might be later in the month.

As for room for more. I ordered enough urethane for 50 kits and we've got up to 45 (awesome!). I usually do it that way because there's always materials that don't meet my quality expectations. Typically is 1-2 kits worth. Once I inspect everything I will open it back up of I know I can deliver more than the 45 sold so far.

Thanks for your patience!

Rami
Thanks for the info Rami.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell the canvas bag you made for these during the first run (or two?) separately? It would be nice to have a holder for these when they're off the rig.

Is this an option you've thought about? I know you're crazy busy, but I'm hoping you'd be able to price these so you'd make a decent profit and then they'd be worth it for you to make.

Thanks for the info Rami.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell the canvas bag you made for these during the first run (or two?) separately? It would be nice to have a holder for these when they're off the rig.

Is this an option you've thought about? I know you're crazy busy, but I'm hoping you'd be able to price these so you'd make a decent profit and then they'd be worth it for you to make.

I was never able to find a good supplier for those bags. The first batch was made by a friend's wife, but she has 3 kids and not enough time to crank out more. The second batch was made by a local company, but they were too expensive to make it worth it. I was never able to find another supplier that was reasonably priced so I eventually gave up.

Sorry!

I was never able to find a good supplier for those bags. The first batch was made by a friend's wife, but she has 3 kids and not enough time to crank out more. The second batch was made by a local company, but they were too expensive to make it worth it. I was never able to find another supplier that was reasonably priced so I eventually gave up.

Sorry!
Man, I feel special now for having one.

Have room for one more order in this run? Need a set of 4 that will pair up to an ARB rear bumper.

Just a few kits went out today 😉
PXL_20210610_195616556.jpg

My order arrived yesterday. Very high-quality product. I will be installing them before leaving for Silverton. I'm sure people who follow me will appreciate not receiving flying rocks.

Last edited:
Any idea when the next run of these will be? Lost my rear passenger side OEM flap out crawling a few weekends ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom