Builds Project: (Beige) 83 FJ60 (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adding miles to the 60 series!

3C6AD535-AF03-45ED-A520-A49515ACFD81.jpeg

:confused: Getting ready for the dreaded Bi-Annual Ca smog test!

image.jpg

:confused: Getting ready for the dreaded Bi-Annual Ca smog test!

View attachment 2100527

I'm getting ready for mine as well. My truck hadn't been registered in 10+ yrs, so a lot of work to do.

I did a pre-test first, and glad I did as it was half the price and the results dont get reported to the state. If you have any question about your ability to pass, I highly recommend it. $40 well spent!

I'm getting ready for mine as well. My truck hadn't been registered in 10+ yrs, so a lot of work to do.

I did a pre-test first, and glad I did as it was half the price and the results dont get reported to the state. If you have any question about your ability to pass, I highly recommend it. $40 well spent!
Yeah the guy I take it to let’s me do a pre test.
So I know what to take care of.

Nice! Its so good when hard work pays off :)

It’s been awhile since I posted anything new on the cruiser. Really just been doing routine maintenance on it. Right front pads are pretty worn more than the left so something tells me it might be sticking. Need to dig in and check on that. Replaced the old worn out original Toyota shocks with some Silver KYB shocks all around. Ride is much better.
Need to replace rear heater with one I picked up from Marks off road. Ordered the replacement hoses from O’rielys. A mud member took the time to find the closest to stock hoses. Thank you!
Really the truck has been running well with no problems. Starts everyday.
I need to order a transfer case rebuild kit from Cruiser bros so I can rebuild my transfer and adapt it to a nice re sealed 4 speed I have. That’s more down the line.
I did receive some original front hub covers I bought from a guy on FB. My set is complete. Chrome is what came with this truck. Now I only need a left chrome headlight cover.
Maybe someone would like to trade I have an extra set of chrome and grey ones.
Anyways stay safe everyone hope this Covid crap ends soon.

7ED96900-4A8B-4B54-B2B2-A9741C496D61.jpeg

Haven’t updated this thread in awhile.
But I Ordered 81110-60P70 Headlight Assy.
And installed them on my FJ60z
Pretty easy and straight forward installation.
They sure look good.
Need to see how well they do in the dark.

DADDA0AA-8741-4226-BB02-2A4F8EBECFFF.jpeg

CC6436EF-709D-4CF3-A91D-0B0EDCD13327.jpeg

B309DAB7-6BBF-45CB-89DB-79CD7CC9390B.jpeg

4E2890EB-26A9-42C0-B66A-1AC5F58880AD.jpeg

Now get some nasty 100w E-code bulbs to fry the BMWs with their high-beams on!

Dusty is crunched!!!
It pains me to post this up. But Dusty got T boned on Tuesday! She got hit hard on the drivers side. By a Porsche Macan Turbo.
I came out with 2 fractured ribs and one broken rib and a cracked clavicle.
Holding on to it till insurance is settled.
She is totaled from the looks of it.🤬 Frame is bent.😠
Sad day!
Will see what the future has in store for me!
With this incident. 😩

61100A8E-B2DB-45C6-A5D7-F45F3A3CB848.jpeg

286755E1-6563-4B81-9FF6-6F76E9405B1B.jpeg

Ok, ***CING HELL!! :frown:

Heal quickly, Buddy!

Was driver driving crazy 'cuz of the riots peaceful demonstrations ? Looks like right in front of Sony Studio?

When you're up to it, don't forget I have that rust-free rig in my driveway ;) Maybe it can get you back on the road....

Glad it wasn't worse (but bad enough!).

Ok, f***CING HELL!! :frown:

Heal quickly, Buddy!

Was driver driving crazy 'cuz of the riots peaceful demonstrations ? Looks like right in front of Sony Studio?

When you're up to it, don't forget I have that rust-free rig in my driveway ;) Maybe it can get you back on the road....

Glad it wasn't worse (but bad enough!).
Thank you Spike!
Yes it was in front of the studios.
I will definitely consider that truck!
Slowly healing for sure!

Started scrolling a few pages back....WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!

Damn man. Sorry.
Yeah total shocker!
I’m beside myself and sadden of all my hard work and effort I put into this rig.
For someone to wreck it in just a few minutes.
I will come back!!
Hopefully soon if not later!

Yeah total shocker!
I’m beside myself and sadden of all my hard work and effort I put into this rig.
For someone to wreck it in just a few minutes.
I will come back!!
Hopefully soon if not later!
Just read your thread- so sorry to see it end this way. Hope you heal up well and get back into another ‘60. Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom