Programming radios for Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you want to get your radio(s) programmed for Fall Crawl, bring it (or Mud ship it) to the September club meeting. I will program it and return it to you at the October meeting, swap meet or Fall Crawl. Or, you can stop by my house and pick it up. Whatever works for you.

Label the radio with your name, Mud name and email address.

Post or PM me with the make and model of the radio. Some radios require special software which I may not have.

🤓

Ed, I followed your instructions and the joint OSNC/CLCC thread from a few months ago and I was able to program my own! Thank you for volunteering to help others out and make us a safer group on the trails. I appreciate it! :)

Yes thank you Ed for programming my radio I need to check about another one 😉

Also I have a Baofeng that Bruce would like programmed if you would please if so I’ll send down the road as my usual mudship 😁

Possible to grab a .xls from you or will there be a list posted to FPP on site? Thanks

Will this be an option on site at FC?

Ed, I followed your instructions and the joint OSNC/CLCC thread from a few months ago and I was able to program my own! Thank you for volunteering to help others out and make us a safer group on the trails. I appreciate it! :)
do you happen to have a link to said instructions? I'd like to try toying around with this on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom