proffitt 4link front kit! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have everything for a front 4link exept the axle truss ( avalible from proffitts) and t he links which werent included anyways, the price i paid was 600+ shipping and tax ill check tommorow but i dont think the trusss is more then 40$ so how about $500 make an offer its brand new i just cant use it anymore since got portals

sounds like a cool setup.

LandCruiserPhil said:
Do you have a picture or a link to show whats included.
Is it safe to assume this is for a 40?
the pic is for the rear but you get the general idea and yea sorry it is for a 40
misc2016.jpg

Last edited:
He needs you to make more time in a day so he CAN GET HIS FAWKING RIG done and come wheelin with woody and I for St patty's day at the hammers...

:flipoff2:

Mace said:
He needs you to make more time in a day so he CAN GET HIS FAWKING RIG done and come wheelin with woody and I for St patty's day at the hammers...

:flipoff2:
i fawking wish man at this rate i dont know when its going to get done :frown: im now thinking about doing rear stear so well see, also im thinking about getting a keg and bbq pit and just haveing a straight week of working on it and get as many hands as i can workin on it and get the bastid done!

bandy rooster said:
what kind of trades are you looking for i'm not sure if i have anything you want/need....
got a time machine so i can go back and not chop my cruiser in half ? :doh:

coolcruiserfj40 said:
...., also im thinking about getting a keg and bbq pit and just haveing a straight week of working on it and get as many hands as i can workin on it and get the bastid done!

That got my attention Matt! Put it up at the club meeting tomorrow as a club run!

:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom