Professional reupholster vs. Lseat for my 97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinking of just swapping out the front seats entirely for some Corbeau Sport Seats instead.

I have the Lseat leather and the front driver side seat is torn on bottom and cracking on back.

Lseat sent me just a driver side leather, havent installed it yet but dont think I'll get more than 3 years out of it, very cheap thin leather unfortunately

If they were towards my way, I would’ve scooped these up in a heartbeat.

It's good that you can find someone who will do the work, around here none of the upholstery shops will work in leather apparently. I have been to 4 local shops and they won't work in leather, I walk in and tell them I need a Land Cruiser seat recovered, and they start chanting VINYL VINYL VINYL (except it's Mississippi; they say VAHNNEL VAHNNEL VAHNNEL). I don't know how they stay in business when they refuse to work.

It's good that you can find someone who will do the work, around here none of the upholstery shops will work in leather apparently. I have been to 4 local shops and they won't work in leather, I walk in and tell them I need a Land Cruiser seat recovered, and they start chanting VINYL VINYL VINYL (except it's Mississippi; they say VAHNNEL VAHNNEL VAHNNEL). I don't know how they stay in business when they refuse to work.
Ha. Yeah, of all the shops I called, only one said he would use leather. The rest were pushing the vahnnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom