Professional Cruiser Restorer reference wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to have a FJ60 converted to diesel and a frame off restoration done. Does anyone have any experience with a shop that can do this. I have been looking at Radd cruisers in BC, Rocky Mountain Cruisers, Proffitts Cruisers etc.

I know there are several others out there and I would love to hear from anyone having any experience with them. Any input would be appreciated.

What's your location? I would think you would want to hire someone more or less close by.

Cruiser is in Massachusetts. Its been in storage for 5 years - NO rust - a Texas truck, I dont have time to commit to it and I have to either sell it or restore it

Cruiser Solutions in NH would probably be a good start.

I had my FJ62 converted to diesel, most of the drivetrain rebuilt/upgraded and the Cruiser hosed down with a good wheeling paintjob (not perfect) at Proffit's Cruisers in December of 2005. Prices were reasonable, service was excellent, and the final product was outstanding. My best compliment is that, if I were going to do it again, I'd send another Cruiser back to Proffitt's.

If it matters, I live in Austin, TX.

The only caveat I have for Proffitt's is that it's a small shop with a lot of business, so calculate ample time for them to complete the project, especially if you're going to do a frame-off.

thanks. I have spoken with Cruiser solutions, Proffitts and Radd Cruisers, I just have to get serious and restore it or sell it.

If you want the BEST in restorations, you gotta go with TLC. But then you are gonna pay. They'll put in a int'l diesel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom