Product Request: Blue Sea switch mount near battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup! I have a lot of parts that should go for powder early next week. So hopefully about 2 weeks out. Mailing list on the site is the best way to find out when they're back.
Awesome and they will fit the 2001 LX470’s?

Ordered another bracket! Planning to use it to mount the Blue Sea Systems Add-A-Battery Kit

PXL_20210627_230348885.jpg

$5 Lowes roof bracket for the ML-ACR, and the cutoff for my winch mounted on the inner fender.

Very clean looking! What cables are those?
One and two gauge welding cables. Anti chafe sleeve used where appropriate, and the lugs were crimped on by myself with my $50 harbor freight hydraulic tool. It's not hard to figure out how to get the lugs on correctly it just takes a little bit of planning to line everything up. Saves a lot of money!

Duh! noticed right after I posted. I saw it black and thought maybe you had another option. This is exactly what I need to fix my ghetto rig below

1710868671705.png

PS - For people without dual battery setups ( or AHC ), the passenger side has some factory threaded holes and some space to work with. Looks like most folks mount the ARB compressor or dual battery tray over there.

1710868811966.png
1710868832396.png

Does the mount interfere with the ground wire down there?

1710871042471.png

Does the mount interfere with the ground wire down there?

View attachment 3586220
Been a while so I don't recall exactly - but I do remember that you can reuse all the existing hardware for mounting. I think you can still have the ground in the same place even if one 'leg' of the mount has to go underneath it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom