Problems with 4XOUSA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a rear sway bar from 4xousa back on August 15th. I have not received anything let alone a response from one of the numerous attempts to get a hold of someone there. Can anyone help me?

Screenshot_20191115-211036_Outlook.jpg

How did you pay for it, credit card? I would call the card company to dispute the charge and get my money back. Then take my business somewhere else.

Any luck with this had same problem with ordering Blackhawk uppers and front and rear panhard On aug 4th so I filed PayPal dispute cause wasn’t getting response then he responded after dispute was made saying that he would organize shipping with USA and Get back to me with tracking. And 2 months later nothing

Any luck with this had same problem with ordering Blackhawk uppers and front and rear panhard On aug 4th so I filed PayPal dispute cause wasn’t getting response then he responded after dispute was made saying that he would organize shipping with USA and Get back to me with tracking. And 2 months later nothing
I never received a reply from 4xousa. I filed a dispute with PayPal and after over a week of no reply from 4xousa I upgraded to a claim. Just got reimbursed by PayPal end of last week. I will always buy through PayPal now.
Sorry you are having the same problem. I wish there was a way to warm people about this company.
On a good note. I ordered a new 30mm rear sway bar from another company and got it yesterday.

odered timbrem 1 month ago no updates and when i get a response it is just a run around.

SCAM ALERT the exact same thing is happening to me hardly any communication. When i told him I was going to have to file a dispute with paypal this is the response I got...Is this even in English?? What is he even saying? I have had this experience before online of people running ponzi schmemes like this taking from peter to feed paul. They say there's a long wait time or a long order time but the reality is they had to use your money to pay back somebody else and they're waiting for somebody else to pay them so they have money to buy more products

2ACAAB37-BBD4-40C6-8DDB-90A57C2961D7.png

I ordered a suspension kit Oct. 4 after I received an email saying they had it in stock. I have inquired twice to see if I could get an update with no response. I contacted my credit card company for a refund. I can deal with waiting on things especially these days. But with no response after I was told the kit was in stock and reading this, I think 5/6 weeks is long enough.

I submitted an order in august 2021, still haven’t received my shocks, he has given me the run around. No tracking number or response. I’m out 3,330.00 and no help. No phone number to call no alternate email. Just left hanging in the wind, I reached out to icon and they aren’t any help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom