1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with dash warning lights

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by Perfect Obsession, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Perfect Obsession

Perfect Obsession

Bonjour,
    My brother's HJ-60, about 1985, similar to this one has a problem. He is actually in Bosnia and my sister-in-law visit us with the HJ and expect to return sunday.

­­...Suddenly, on the highway, three lights come on. The exclamation mark light, the alternator light and the yellow light at the center of the board (I thing it is relative to glow plug)...

I don't have the workshop at hand (4 road's hours away) but I am self-handed (?). Any ideato diagnose and/or fix the problem?

2. challis

challis

could be the alternater brushes or the voltage regulator

3. Perfect Obsession

Perfect Obsession

Bonjour,
    My brother's HJ-60, about 1985, similar to this one has a problem. He is actually in Bosnia and my sister-in-law visit us with the HJ and expect to return sunday.

­­...Suddenly, on the highway, three lights come on. The exclamation mark light, the alternator light and the yellow filter light...

I don't have the workshop at hand (4 road's hours away) but I am self-handed (?). Any ideato diagnose and/or fix the problem?

4. Perfect Obsession

Perfect Obsession

Problem fixed !!!

I change alternator brush and lights go off
    ;) Merci