Pro Comp 2.5" lift springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of Pro Comp 2.5" lift springs for an fj40 that are in good shape. there currently on my truck but it will be getting dis-assembled next week for my new project and i no longer need them. there about 1 1/2 old and I only ran them on the trail 5-6 times and are in good shape they seem to be firm enough to give good handling and droop real good as well to. 31253-1 i believe and its still marked on them if i didn't spray paint over it yet. asking 225 + shipping. Haven't qouted any shipping prices yet but i will check soon.

location - Lewisburg Pennsylvania - 17837

ready to ship today if you want them...
DSCN2433.JPG

Last edited:
Bump to the top, some dude kept saying he was going to buy them and made me hold them and ended up dissapearing... seems to be a dead beat...

there for sale again...

there off the rig and ready to sell now... there not as heavy as i thought they were. I'll ship them UPS probably unless you live near me and we can meet some where. springs are in good shape and are currently ready to ship out. i can get more pictures if your interested...I'm getting rid of these because I got a sweet deal on a set of wrangler springs with possible "missing links" for cheap. Aka - revolver shackles.

thanks alot, the price is 250 for all four and have not gotten any shipping qoutes yet...

I'm in central PA, lewisburg 17837

Just PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP, i'm on mud every night (its me life)

what diameter shackel bushings do these springs use?

i believe the dia is one inch, using 5/8 or 16 mm bolts....

what vehicle are you trying to put these on ?

an 83 BJ42 which I think uses the 1 3/8" bushings and has larger pins

TTT - ready to ship - price is 200 + shipping or i'll meet if you live close to me.

Last edited:
What's close enough for you to deliver? I'll be in Gettysburg on Sunday. Wanna sell just the front set for $125?

yea thats fine i'll sell the front for 125, i'm in central PA, in lewisburg you could mapquest it but i think i'm like 3 hours away from gettysburg but its easy to get here.

i'd be willing to meet you somewhere if i didn't have to drive to far..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom