Private Section- MUST BE A CURRENT L.A. COUNTY TLCA TRAILCREW MEMBER FOR ACCESS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RokCrawlinToy

Crawler of Rocks
Threads
I asked Woody to create a PRIVATE section for the club, for club members only discussions, runs, etc...

You can join by your User CP> Group Memberships....Requests will be approved if you are a current LA County TLCA Trailcrew member.
Thanks
Ron Q

Edit

Please post in this thread
your REAL NAME when requesting access because I may not know who you are by your screen name.

There is a link at the top left that says USER CP, click it, then on the next page you'll see more links, on the left, look for GROUP MEMBERSHIPS

19Oct09

Just a reminder, You have to be a CURRENT LA County TLCA member to be granted access to this section. If you are a NEW member, You need someone from the club to verify your membership.

14DEC09

All NON-MEMBER requests will AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED. Feel free to use the club's public forum to join us on runs, meetings, or just BS'ing.

Current members that request access that do not follow the instructions for requesting access will be DENIED ACCESS as well. Refer to 19OCT09 Post.

Last edited:
Directions are in the first post of this thread. User CP link Group memberships LA County Trailcrew

Ron, I read the directions... the problem is I don't know what your User CP > Group Memberships means. I know my Ih8mud user name and password is but what is User CP?

I have arrived.... will I be accepted?

Request submitted via CP --> route. Alf Hayes.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Request made through CP

Whoopie ! I'm in!

memberships confirmed.
Jon you have been in there already? :flipoff2:

Trust me, it's not the first thing he's forgotten!:flipoff2:

Thanks for doing this Ron. It's gonna get interesting next week.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom