Private Section- MUST BE A CURRENT L.A. COUNTY TLCA TRAILCREW MEMBER FOR ACCESS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I made request, yes? :)

Frank Pineda

Just a reminder, You have to be a CURRENT LA County TLCA member to be granted access to this section. If you are a NEW member, You need someone from the club to verify your membership.

Since membership usually runs until the March meeting of the following year, one would assume, perhaps incorrectly, that access will remain until dues are expired?

Ron, I have to wonder if the timing of this has something to do with my resignation?

I was under the impression that membership expired December 31st, and that we just let a member ride for about 3 months before taking more drastic measures. But back to the subject at hand, whats the point of having a private section, if anyone can read it, if you are not a trail crew member why would you want access.

I was under the impression that membership expired December 31st, and that we just let a member ride for about 3 months before taking more drastic measures. But back to the subject at hand, whats the point of having a private section, if anyone can read it, if you are not a trail crew member why would you want access.

I don't know but, I keep getting requests for access from people that are not in the club.

I asked Woody to create a PRIVATE section for the club, for club members only discussions, runs, etc...

You can join by your User CP> Group Memberships....Requests will be approved if you are a current LA County TLCA Trailcrew member.
Thanks
Ron Q

Edit

Please post in this thread
your REAL NAME when requesting access because I may not know who you are by your screen name.

There is a link at the top left that says USER CP, click it, then on the next page you'll see more links, on the left, look for GROUP MEMBERSHIPS

19Oct09

Just a reminder, You have to be a CURRENT LA County TLCA member to be granted access to this section. If you are a NEW member, You need someone from the club to verify your membership.

14DEC09

All NON-MEMBER requests will AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED. Feel free to use the club's public forum to join us on runs, meetings, or just BS'ing.

Current members that request access that do not follow the instructions for requesting access will be DENIED ACCESS as well. Refer to 19OCT09 Post.

:idea: Bump, because people don't read. :bang: I don't normally check my USER CP for the requests, so YOU need to POST in THIS THREAD so that I know when there is a request for access.

hi guys im new here just got my fj60 and i would like to be a member but the website is not up to register someone can help me up or guide me true where i go thx sorry but im a nu-bee

You can send messages here. If you would like to meet some fellow Cruiser Heads or are interested in our club, we would love to have you attend one of our club meetings. They are held at 7PM, the first Tuesday of the month at Sizzler, 10401 Sunland Blvd Sunland CA 91040. Hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom