Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was emailing with Zach today and he said he hoped the last would go out tomorrow.

Got my tracking info so everyone's order should be on the way by today! Also, thanks for participating as a heads up next will be a group buy on CVT roof top tents sept 1st. I will post details on sept 1st so start thinking if you want one there will be a limit on the number of tents.

Got my tracking info so everyone's order should be on the way by today! Also, thanks for participating as a heads up next will be a group buy on CVT roof top tents sept 1st. I will post details on sept 1st so start thinking if you want one there will be a limit on the number of tents.

Damn, you're gonna have to give us regular guys a little more time to build up cash... haha.. like after Christmas!

mine is waiting for me at home... just delivered. :D:D

Hmmm, no word yet on mine.

I haven't got tracking info yet either, but I think I was one of the last to sign up so no worries.

Cool. Not too worried about it. I was ordering in the very last seconds of the group buy like a bunch of us were!

Got ups tracking for my powder coated set up on the 29th.

I followed up with Zach last week and he indicated that the last of them would be going out "Monday or Tuesday". I too haven't gotten a tracking number..

I would think you guys will see a tracking number by in the morning

Paypal has notified me that the shipping label was created!!! Oh YEAH!!! Also that it weighs 65lbs...the girls in the leasing office are going to hate me...:meh:

Got 'em! Can't wait to install, likely Saturday. :clap:
Very well packed. All the parts I looked at, without emptying the box, exceeded my expectations. More pics/info to come at install.

IMG_6469.jpg

I'll post some better pictures tomorrow. Luckily my buddy who also has a Prinsu rack stopped by to help. If it weren't for the light bar we would have been finished a long time ago.

What light bar did you use?

How do you feel about light glare from the hood. If there is any and how much....

How do you feel about light glare from the hood. If there is any and how much....
I have my LED lights mounted right to the wind deflector, so they're back from the edge of the windshield a few inches.

You should be able to see in this photo how far it is behind the windshield. IMO this is the key factor in eliminating bad glare.

The hood will still get lit up but I don't feel like the glare is bad, but I also have a black center section. the bigger problem is windshield glare. If you have the lights mounted above the edge of the windshield or farther forward, the glare off the glass will make visibility horrible.

I have my LED lights mounted right to the wind deflector, so they're back from the edge of the windshield a few inches.

You should be able to see in this photo how far it is behind the windshield. IMO this is the key factor in eliminating bad glare.

The hood will still get lit up but I don't feel like the glare is bad, but I also have a black center section. the bigger problem is windshield glare. If you have the lights mounted above the edge of the windshield or farther forward, the glare off the glass will make visibility horrible.

How is your wind noise going down the highway with them mounted like that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom