Prinsu over factory rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if the Prinsu rack will bridge over the existing factory rack without removing it? I know.....just remove the damn thing but a few nutserts on my factory rack are spinning and Im hesitant to uncork that bottle.

Does anyone know if the Prinsu rack will bridge over the existing factory rack without removing it? I know.....just remove the damn thing but a few nutserts on my factory rack are spinning and Im hesitant to uncork that bottle.

Uncork that bottle buddy. Dual racks aren't nearly as cool as dual exhaust or dual batteries.

If you spun them....it uncorked already... You just haven't seen the rust damage yet and you haven't found the water coming in yet but it is happening

My Prinsu will be delivered next week. Once I get it installed, I can get some measurements for you if can't get the info by then. BTW, I purchased my rack from Roof Top Overland. Their retail price was a little higher than the rest, but they had $25off coupon and they did not charge me sales tax. So in the end, they were the best price.(Not by much, but every dollar counts.) It is all shipped directly by CBI anyway.

My Prinsu will be delivered next week. Once I get it installed, I can get some measurements for you if can't get the info by then. BTW, I purchased my rack from Roof Top Overland. Their retail price was a little higher than the rest, but they had $25off coupon and they did not charge me sales tax. So in the end, they were the best price.(Not by much, but every dollar counts.) It is all shipped directly by CBI anyway.
Good to know. And thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom