Prime Day Steals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I flip-flopped on the Pedal Commander and decided to give it a try after all. I drove around 300 miles today with it set to City +2 and got around 19mpg driving in a mix of some decent hills. Throttle response was quite a bit different from stock. It took some getting used to because it kind of takes off like it never has before, but my initial impression is pretty positive - it feels a lot more like my previous vehicle now (2017 Mercedes G63 with 550hp) without feeling like it's too much. I'll probably experiment with some other settings, but this initial choice feels pretty good to me.

Very happy with the prime day deal of the Gooloo gt400000000. Lol! Pretty snazzy jump starter and the 400 lumen light is a nice touch.

View attachment 3063516
That location seems like a good idea until you actually need it to start your own dead battery. Without working power locks (remember, your own battery is dead) you can’t open the rear hatch to get to it. If you have drawers like I do, the drawers prevent any access to that space even if you could climb over everything to try and open the tail gate storage hatches from the inside. Ask me how I know…….

Mine now lives behind the second row seat and the front of the drawers.

hth, Ken

That location seems like a good idea until you actually need it to start your own dead battery. Without working power locks (remember, your own battery is dead) you can’t open the rear hatch to get to it. If you have drawers like I do, the drawers prevent any access to that space even if you could climb over everything to try and open the tail gate storage hatches from the inside. Ask me how I know…….

Mine now lives behind the second row seat and the front of the drawers.

hth, Ken

I see what you’re saying, because the black plastic cover is blocking access once inside. I’ll have to figure something else out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom