pricing help for 40th anniversary parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,
Can anyone give me an idea what I should be asking for my front/rear floor mats, center console and original bottle jack of my 40th? I posted the floor mats for $150 and got several offers in moments. People were trying to send cash immediately...I'm not trying to retire off these parts, just looking for a honest and fair price. Apparently, I wasn't asking enough. Thanks.

Hey Guys,
Can anyone give me an idea what I should be asking for my front/rear floor mats, center console and original bottle jack of my 40th? I posted the floor mats for $150 and got several offers in moments. People were trying to send cash immediately...I'm not trying to retire off these parts, just looking for a honest and fair price. Apparently, I wasn't asking enough. Thanks.
Dude! Did something happen to your truck?!? And whats-up? Been awhile...

150 for the mats seems fair to me. How much were you asking for the other parts? Did you sell your truck?

Hello Gentlemen,

I have not sold the truck, just never going to use the floor mats and other items. I posted the floor mats and got three or four instant answers trying to send money. I got the "oooh, I didn't ask enough" feeling. Now I'm trying to figure out how to pull the ad. How have you guys been? My son and I went on a winter run with the Cal 4 Wheel jeep people...it was a nice mix of terror and fun.

Hello Gentlemen,

I have not sold the truck, just never going to use the floor mats and other items. I posted the floor mats and got three or four instant answers trying to send money. I got the "oooh, I didn't ask enough" feeling. Now I'm trying to figure out how to pull the ad. How have you guys been? My son and I went on a winter run with the Cal 4 Wheel jeep people...it was a nice mix of terror and fun.
I've been all over the place on a personal level, but doing well. Hitting up Death Valley starting next Sat.