For Sale Price reduction-96 fzj80-LS1 powered,a/c,arbs,37"s, 20k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser fzj80
Entire truck is coated in a battleship grey POR hardnose paint
Grey leather interior minus the 3rd row
2004 lq4 5.3 motor had 41k when swapped. Has 17k since swap was completed -300 hp tune
4l60e transmission
Hooker headers
Arb lockers front and rear with Arb compressor
4:88 Yukon gears
Long fields throughout front end
Aisin hubs
Custom driveshafts
A/C works
60 series transfer case
Full time 4wd elimination kit
37" toyo mtr tires x5
Steel black wheels
Iron man lift components
Slee 6 inch heavy springs
Ome steering stabilizer
Fox 2.0 shox
Iron man front bumper
12k s***tybuilt winch
Ipor rear bumper with full size tire swing
Metal tech rock sliders
Auto meter digital gauges
Dynamat throughout interior including doors
Smittybuilt center console
Stainless brake lines
Metal tech lower links
Led light bar
Jdm lights
Optima battery
Supra tt fuel pump
Led interior lights
Tail gate storage
One new driver side wiper

This truck runs exceptionally well with plenty of power to turn the 37s. I avg 13 mpg according to scan gauge and will run 80 mph on the hwy all day.( drove it to Moab).I didn't build this truck. I purchased this rig in 2013 and it has served me well. I simply do not drive it enough to justify keeping it and love my 40 a bit more . There is a build thread on mud in the 80 section titled " another Texas ls1 swap" if you would like to see the build. I will post a link and photos asap . I am asking 20k cash money obo. I am not looking for trades at this time. The truck in located in San Antonio Texas buyer must pickup .If you would like photos or more info and a faster reply you can reach me at 210-391 -threeninetwoone. And I will text you the photos.
Thank you
Jasen

115 miles north - new owner of the Battleship- such a strange thing to fly somewhere and drive away

31FABF62-750E-419A-BB51-266A44EA0131.jpeg

115 miles north - new owner of the Battleship- such a strange thing to fly somewhere and drive away

View attachment 1588352
Made it home 1,000 miles north. Starter died enroute and picked replacement up in my home town before I got to my house. Excited about going over rig and making my own adjustments tweaks and preparation for adventure- cool as hell having hooker headers on a 5.3 v8 roar as ya gas it on the on ramp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom