SOLD Price Reduced 2006 LX470 Silver - Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(155, 152, 152)
Hello Fellow Mudders,

Unfortunately, my needs have changed and after a short 16 (happy) months of ownership, I am selling my Silver LX470 , the truck just turned 280K, and isn't due for the timing belt for another 32,000 miles. The reason we are selling (something I know I'll regret as I searched for 5-months for her) is we've determined we need a truck for all the gear we take when we tow our 23' Airstream, and we are planning on traveling a lot more.

I purchased the vehicle in May 2019 from (I believe) the 2nd owner, (Update: Pulled CARFAX, I am listed as 4th owner, but I believe owned 1 and 2 were same person, lease first, then purchase) in KC MO, where it was purchased and serviced at Hendrick Lexus, since new (other than service I have done in Portland) I have all records from Lexus electronically since new. Joe, the person I purchased it from, had it for his nanny to transport his children, and sold it due to moving to another city and didn't need it anymore.

Needless to say, I've put her through the paces (sadly not off road though) traveling about 20,000 Miles since purchase in May 2019 (mostly trips), and she has worked flawlessly. I wouldn't hesitate to drive her across the country today.

The Good (items completed since May 2019 work done at Lexus of Portland):
  • New radiator
  • Replaced the heater Ts (fail item)
  • New Battery
  • New Windshield
  • AHC flush
  • AirLift airbags in coil springs (to help with towing, still have factory bump stops)

The not so good (items that should be addressed in the next 20-30,000 miles):
  • Front Drive Axles will need to be eventually replaced (~$450 ea. OEM/~$150 ea. aftermarket)
  • power steering pressure hose slight leak ($440 OEM/~$100 aftermarket)
I am going to be taking photos for sale, but wanted to get it up on Mud before listing it on Car Gurus and Craigslist.

Will be listing for $16,900 Mud members $16,000 Reduced, new truck on the way and she needs to find her new adventure..$14,000

Kyle Hunter
503-380-7086
KyleHunterPDX@gmail.com
IMG_2262.jpeg
IMG_3296.jpeg
IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_0640.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom