price reduced - 1976 2F Engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's complete - oil pan to carb - (with the exception of smog stuff) and runs.  You can check out the picture I've attached.  I'm in San Diego and will take $500 for everything.  

Re: 1976 2F Engine

how many miles, and are you willing to ship??

why selling?

compression?

thanks in advance

Re: 1976 2F Engine

To give you a little history, the Cruiser's odometer read 5000 miles when a friend and I got it from a government auction. Apparently it had been sitting in U.S. Customs for about 15 years because it was used to smuggle drugs from Mexico, so I'm not sure how many miles are on it, but I know it's not just 5000. I just put a few hundred miles on it the last year while I was working on the body and interior, and now I'm putting a 350 in it, which is why I'm selling this engine. I have no idea what the compression is, but I'm pretty sure the valves need some attention and the carburator needs adjusting since that was just rebuilt. As far as I can tell it's all original (minus smog) and has never been taken apart. I only changed the valve cover gasket and exhaust manifold gasket. As for shipping, I'm not sure if it would be worth it since that would be at least $100. I will check into it though.

Thanks.

This is something that I'm not going to be able to ship, however I'll reduce the price to $400.

Thanks.

I am realy interested in the engine. I live in Louisiana. What are the shipping complications? :stupid:

It's not worth shipping due to the staggering costs shippers want to charge, so this would have to be picked up in San Diego only.

Thanks.

I sent you a PM and an Email, I'm going to riverside tomorrow, and I'll be in SD on saturday. But I'll be in Riverside all week after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom