Price Opinion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope this is the correct section to post this in, but what do you all think of this truck with regard to pricing? Thanks in advance for any insight.

It's high, but I think you already knew that. Some people pay a big premium for low miles and very clean trucks. I don't see very low miles as that much value, as their ability to rack up major milage is one of their biggest strengths. If it was a 2003 I could see better value with the 5 speed etc.

Seen that, Some chase low miles- and then find out what they need to Replace from low mile, dry rot. I’m not saying I wouldn’t want the rig, I’m saying it will most likely need some attention in a few places. This is opinion... These vehicles are made to be driven, not sit in a garage. The Sale price will be higher, And at that point I’d rather get a 200. My 100 like many others has high miles, yet you wouldn’t know it unless you look at the Odometer.

I don’t like comparisons because people like what they like but what the heck:

That 38k mile 2001 SR5 4Runner sold for $35,000 on BAT. Sticker on the SR5 was $32,120.

Your 02 Land Cruiser had an MSRP of +$52,000.

Just saying.

Also I don’t see many picture of the underbody and isn’t Utah salt country. Even at 42k miles what if the drivers drove it to church here and there only to store it for long periods of time with it coated in salt. The one picture I do see is an area that is typically resilient to rust.

Also I don’t see many picture of the underbody and isn’t Utah salt country. Even at 42k miles what if the drivers drove it to church here and there only to store it for long periods of time with it coated in salt. The one picture I do see is an area that is typically resilient to rust.

It's been in Midland TX since new, until Utah a couple months ago.

That’s positive, just commenting on one of the few things I knew about utah... and that there’s a lot of Mormons there.

is 24k+ a good deal to you for a 2002? I guess that’s what matters.

40 freaking thousand.

There is a Lx In Arizona with 63k. Dude wants $26k. It’s exceptional with books and Manuel.

Shoot, that's a steal then given the precedent set by BaT haha. I just sold my LX last week and completely pulled everything out of the markets, there's a storm coming, I'm hoping the correction hits used cars too because i'm ready for my 80 and another 100.

Last edited:
I guess that Lx is on here (mud) now. From what I discussed from the owner..... it has 63k miles. That’s what he told me for $26k. I guess a vin check would be sensible.

I guess that Lx is on here (mud) now. From what I discussed from the owner..... it has 63k miles. That’s what he told me for $26k. I guess a vin check would be sensible.

If I was asking $26k, I think i'd at least wipe the bird :poop: off the hood haha.

I hope he gets it, I just don't understand the pricing. They're great cars, but I'd gladly pay half of that for one with triple the miles and still feel as confident. I've always been leery of older vehicles with very low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom