price help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently sold an 87 fj60 and found a diesel landcruiser. not sure what you call it, but it is a 2 door with right hand drive. i spoke with the gentlemen, and he had bought it from a gentlemen who imported it from Australia. it has 109xxxkm and he wants $14000 usd. is this a good price? interior/exterior was very clean, and there was no sign of rust on frame or body.

I recently sold an 87 fj60 and found a diesel landcruiser. not sure what you call it, but it is a 2 door with right hand drive. i spoke with the gentlemen, and he had bought it from a gentlemen who imported it from Australia. it has 109xxxkm and he wants $14000 usd. is this a good price? interior/exterior was very clean, and there was no sign of rust on frame or body.

That is not a lot of information.
Where is it located (US or canada)?
good title?
what engine?
probably a 7x series, or a 4x series.
what year?
any pics?

I know exactly which vehicle you are referring too. I have not received a response either. BUT, the big thing is how it's registered in the US. Depending on the how, if one goes into the deal, they must be willing to lose it, should the government decide to confiscate and destroy.

As far as price, it's all depends on what someone is willing to pay- supply and demand....

I know exactly which vehicle you are referring too. I have not received a response either. BUT, the big thing is how it's registered in the US. Depending on the how, if one goes into the deal, they must be willing to lose it, should the government decide to confiscate and destroy.

As far as price, it's all depends on what someone is willing to pay- supply and demand....

so can someone post more information??
thanks
J

so can someone post more information??
thanks
J

I personally am not going to, until I decide to pass on the vehicle. I suspect that is what texapino is doing too.

1987, good title, not sure of engine except it is a 4cyl. diesel, no pics, but saw the car in person and spoke with the guy this morning. he offered to let me take it home for the day, but i wanted to let my wife see it first. however, i heard it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

1987, good title, not sure of engine except it is a 4cyl. diesel, no pics, but saw the car in person and spoke with the guy this morning. he offered to let me take it home for the day, but i wanted to let my wife see it first. however, i heard it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Fair enough.
except that it makes the 'what's it worth' question completely irrelevant.
cheers,
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom