For Sale //Price Drop//(Portland, OR) 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ71 SX5, Turbo Diesel, RHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This vehicle was originally imported from Japan to Vancouver, BC. I brought the vehicle into the States in July of 2018.

The previous owner put a small lift kit and 4 new tires on the vehicle. I don't have the stock tires or wheels - the spare wheel is with the vehicle.
I have replaced the battery, re-cored the radiator, and have a spare windshield wiper motor as well that was not needed. The car runs well otherwise and isn't driven much. I bought it with around 140,000 km and it has about 144,000 km today - I mostly commute by public transport and bike. Pretty much have only used this rig for weekend camping trips and picking up groceries.

This car is in over excellent condition for being 30 years old. There are some small cigarette burns in the upholstery (see photos), some scratches in the paint (thanks for living in a city), and spots of rust here and there (nothing serious or structurally harmful).
Please reach out with any other questions you may have.

I'm asking $13,500 - open to offers.

LJ71.jpg

LJ71-1.jpg

LJ71-2.jpg

LJ71-4.jpg
LJ71-3.jpg

Last edited:
Photos of cigarette burns in the upholstery (no smells lingering)
Crack across the windscreen
Damage to the side view mirror on the driver's side

LJ71-15.jpg

LJ71-16.jpg

LJ71-17.jpg

LJ71-18.jpg

LJ71-19.jpg

Engine bay photos
Side view mirror on passenger side
Some rust on the inside of the front bumper

LJ71-20.jpg

LJ71-21.jpg

LJ71-22.jpg

LJ71-23.jpg

LJ71-24.jpg

Carnival Ride photo's.

GLWS

It does have A/C controls for both front and back seats. The A/C has not been blowing cold lately, but should be pretty simple to revitalize I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom