SOLD Price Drop***Chattanooga: 2000 LX470, 119,000 miles, IronMan lift, CruiserOutfitters 2wd conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So we’ve decided to sell. Making this the official “For Sale” thread

I am the 3rd owner. First owner had it for the first 87,500 miles. Second owner who is our PDR guy, bought it for his wife who was driving a new X5. Her exact words were..."its got a tape player and I'm not driving it". Bought it from him in January of 2018 with right at 88,000 miles. Belts and pump were done at 70,000 miles. At about 98,000 miles, I installed an Ironman lift along with the Slee diff drop. I found a set of Rock Warriors(5) that needed a little love so I had them blasted and powder coated along with the rings. Around 105,000 miles, I started hearing the dreaded clicking from the front so I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on Cruiser Outfitters part time 2WD conversion kit that replaced the CVs with complete new assemblies. I have replaced all the stereo with top of the line Memphis audio speakers and amps. The head unit is a Kenwood with navigation, XM, Apple Carplay and Android connections. I purchased another car to keep from driving this daily about 4 months ago so I haven't driven it much since then. I would load up today and drive to California in it. It is in perfect working order. The paint is an 8.5/10 with very minor road chips on the front bumper that have been touched up. No dents or dings anywhere. The original owner must have bumped against something on the passenger rear side that had caused the paint to spider but it really isn't noticeable until your bent over washing that side of the bumper or something. The interior is also near perfect. No tears in the seats at all. Dash, door panels and head liner are perfect. The 3rd row seats do have minor marks on them where it looks like something had just rubbed against the back side of them. The only thing wrong with it I can think of...needs a mast on the power antenna(motor works fine, just ended up listening to podcasts and XM all the time). Like I said, I really don't want to sell it at all but its something we feel like we need to do. Asking $20,000. Clean title in hand. Ill post some basic pictures but will be happy to take any specific ones you may want. Located in North Georgia just below Chattanooga.

13DAC174-6DB9-4B23-97A7-C0C9A79E4D6B.jpeg

C583CAA4-C941-4423-9142-2C86580A54FD.jpeg

B7D24B5B-6640-48E4-9300-78B8945F3B0B.jpeg

849F23EB-51F9-413D-9B77-434A8A8D5F4A.jpeg

710B1A83-C009-45C1-91D0-01A341FC8149.jpeg

I absolutely love the look of those Aisin hubs inside of your RW wheels!! It really looks great and what a truly functional mod. GLWS!

I spoke to Bryce @cruiseroutfit last week about getting a similar kit for my LX that will work with the OEM CV's. Hopefully my 1.25" Spidertrax spacers will position the hubs perfectly like your setup once these kit become available shortly. I can't wait to copy your mod!!

I was asking about part time kit to try and figure pricing between this one and other similar rigs. I’m in the market for one for the mrs. and hate full time 4wd. Just doing my homework. Don’t want to make an insulting offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom