For Sale PRICE DROP 100 series drawers with built in 19gal water tank/hot showers/cooking with fridge slide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off, I love this set up. Only selling it because I'm replacing it with a custom @TrekboxX system.

My wife and I live out of this truck for 1 month a year plus a handful of long weekends a year. The drawer system and shower has performed awesome for the last 3 years and has been featured in OutdoorX4 magazine and Expedition Portal numerous times.

The water tank easily fills using a garden hose. We usually stop at RV lots and gas stations. They usually dont mind us filling up the tank since its relatively small to most RVs.

19 gallons is enough for 2 people to shower 3 times each and cook meals for 3 days.
Not included are the goose gear dual drawer set up that is currently bolted to the top. The drawers are secured with turn buckles to the existing load D rings in the floor of the 100 series.

The wings flip up for easy access and for more storage. On the right side i store our camp table, shower enclosure and 2 large folding chairs. On the left hand side i store all the hoses for the shower. Also on the left hand side is the garden nozzle that we use for cleaning and cooking out back.

My wife makes fun of me a lot because if i hear a rattle in any of our cars it keeps me up at night. These drawers dont rattle at all. The fridge slide stays quiet and the drawers are also silent.

I have my helton mounted in the engine bay under my dual battery tray.

This kit will include the drawers, water tank, fridge slide and hoses necessary to run to the the engine bay. It will not include the Goose gear module, helton or water pump.

You just need to buy the helton hot water heater, RV water pump and fridge.

If you want to ship this beast, you can but please handle everything. I dont have the ability or time to package it.

Pics:
This was taken in badlands this year

11863320_10107011815851704_4427493118152927334_n.jpg

last year just outside of glacier NP
11021186_10106182745669994_7422429736076112231_n.jpg

Here is a picture from 3 years ago without the goose gear module.
1172590_10103631554931684_1452041669_o.jpg

Here are pictures from today:
IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

On this side i store all recovery and tools. The space at the front is where i put the big tool bag.

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

$650 for the complete system picked up in Houston TX

Last edited:
Drivers side wing showing water pump
IMG_0979.jpg

back of the drawers behind the seats to show turn buckles. I also use this nook to keep my axe/fishing poles/tripod
IMG_0980.jpg

lid flipped up on the water tank
IMG_0977.jpg

lid down
IMG_0969_1.jpg

fridge slide detail
IMG_0971.jpg

BUMP

bump

bump

Interested! what size fridge is the slide made for?

I am wanting to install a 50 ARB. Thanks

@DoublePump it is for a 50 Quart fridge.

Let me know if you need any other pictures.

bump!

Looks pretty nice...I'm also in Houston so this is something worth considering. Glad to hear we feel the same about the rattles.

How tall is the setup and how deep are the drawers?

Do the drawers lock?

Do they have any kind of "catch" so like on an incline they dont rush out?

@JohnnyUtah come have a look. Just got word the new setup will ship this week.

I don't have a tape measure on me, text me tomorrow and I can measure.

The drawers do not lock in place, they force fit closed. They stay put, have not had an issue with them coming loose, or flying open on an incline. That would be pretty annoying.

832-722-4815

Bump for a very solid and well built drawer system. The only reason it is not in my rig right now is that it is too high for my personal (20 year old) packing system...

Bump.

Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger!

I could really use it but do not plan on making my way through texas anytime soon. I'm about a 14 hour drive from you unfortunately.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom