Price Check (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to Personally Get @NeverGiveUpYota 's Opinion on the frame rust issue 🤔

She Tackled it recently and should have some words of wisdom here ..............:idea:
That truck is a joke Matt... kinda almost a hit on my intelligence Matt to think I truely tagging me to weigh in on it seemed unnecessary.
It looks a lot like the second truck I’d bought that was deemed The Rusty Truck. Similar color even to the dark paint along the lower edges of the body. The door panels actually flapped when it was driven. I actually didn’t even get under it to look at the frame rot. I never even registered it and flipped it for its engine. I’d bought it for $1500 sight unseen in ‘16 before my own pos I now have....

Last edited:
That truck is a joke... kinda almost a hit on my intelligence Matt to think I truely need to weigh in on it.
It looks a lot like the second truck I’d bought that was deemed The Rusty Truck. Similar color even to the dark paint along the lower edges of the body. The door panels actually flapped when it was driven. I actually didn’t even get under it to look at the frame rot. I never even registered it and flipped it for its engine. I’d bought it for $1500 sight unseen in ‘16 before my own pos I now have....

i just thought the OP could beneficent for your experiences ............

i just thought the OP could beneficent for your experiences ............
I’m sorry I may have been harsh but really that frame is way beyond anyone’s time except to drive to a scrap yard. Mine was a mess and maybe now is still a mess but w/ bandaides on but not that far gone.

After the last number of repairs etc I’m now hearing myself tell my son ‘do not EVER buy a New England vehicle if you decide to rebuild one like me.’

I’m sorry I may have been harsh but really that frame is way beyond anyone’s time except to drive to a scrap yard. Mine was a mess and maybe now is still a mess but w/ bandaides on but not that far gone.

After the last number of repairs etc I’m now hearing myself tell my son ‘do not EVER buy a New England vehicle if you decide to rebuild one like me.’

you were not harsh , just honest , and that is exactly why i tagged you , thanks F :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom