Price check on two options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotta update my location...relocated near Baltimore :(

The '97 almost seems too good to be true. I'm guessing it hasn't sold yet for a reason.

The '97 almost seems too good to be true. I'm guessing it hasn't sold yet for a reason.
Agreed, would fetch near double that listed price in New England.

It's possible that somthing is wrong with it...but anyone around this area doesn't want to own a 15yr old truck also gas just happened to go down..I may go ahead and see if I can contact his guy and take a look at it..I'd personally like to see it as well don't worry I won't be a buyer haha!

Hey it's all good! First come first serve right? Just wasn't meant to be. :)

Im not buying ha! If I have the time I will check it out and let everyone know what the deal is

Option 2 gets my vote. Original owner should have more insight into maintenance history and potential issues, assuming he's an honest guy.

The rust under the hood Is modest for a north east land cruiser. The rear heater pipes and new exhaust hint to under carriage rust that would make It a deal breaker for me. Doing mods on a rusty bottom end Is awful. If you drive It as Is and repair things when they break and keep changing oil every 3500 Its a reasonable price. If your wanting to mod, No.

WEHD, great inference. With all of the points made by fellow mudders, and considering my long term plans for the lucky cruiser, I will pass on both. Perhaps I need to wait until moving back to GA or AZ before hunting for a keeper. Thank you all for your inputs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom