Price Check, '64 Factory Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to the Cracker yesterday to get my back popped, and got to talking to this older Guy who had seen my Cruiser in the parking lot. He just happened to mention that he had an old one sitting at his house, hadn;t ran in years. Today went to look at it, and found it to be a '64 factory soft top model, flip down rear gate, has the factory bows for the top, soft doors, PTO on side of trans case but no winch. This thing is rusty, but I see alot of useable parts there. I know, this thread is useless without pics, will try later today as his wife told me he was in town and would be back later. What might be a decent price to offer? Thanks, Al

:rolleyes: How much are you willing to pay? How much does he want? Perhaps his wife would pay you to get it out of the back yard.

Maybe he wants your mint condition signed Roberto Clemte baseball card in exchange?

I intend no offense but these "how much is it worth" questions bug me.
Perhaps the cruzer aficionados should put together a "blue book".

Last edited:
$500-1K

gate if in good shape and not rotted is $500

OEM bows if not bent and rusted, $500

OEM soft doors, $100-200 depending on shape, will assume rotted canvas for prolly $100 or less.

if it happens(and a 64 should not have it) to have the stamped Land Cruiser bezel............just PM me.....I want it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom