Price advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone I am contemplating Selling my current 80 To put money towards another project I was curious If I could Bother y'all For some help and the pricing department
I have 94 unlocked 80 with 350kish miles green in color with typical clear coat peeling. Cold a.c. hot heat aftermarket GPS radio.
Trail gear bumper with 12k winch
285/75r16 Americus mud tires 90% tread
Snorkel
Cean knuckles
No proof of head gasket replacement but evidence of top end work. Again no proof though.
Folder of maintenance receipts from previous owner.
Arkansas rig so absolutely 0 rust.
I have a few pics in my phone and will upload shortly. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks B

20180217_112802.jpg
20180217_112816.jpg

Are you asking us what you think it is worth? You'll get numbers all over the board. If it were me, I'd keep it.

I guess that's what I'm asking and I knew there would be a broad spectrum of prices. I want to price it fairly for both me and the buyer but I figure the miles may deter that.

I dont think it's worth enough to not keep. Owning 80 > 3k in cash.

I'll throw in my number. On a great day, if all the stars align, $4k.

With a 3 to 4000 dollars value, If you have the space available to park it, I'd Keep it, you'll hate yourself later on if you sell it. Then, if in a few years you decide you want another 80, based on current 80 series market trends they'll all be way more money then you sold this one for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom