Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you need another? I'm going to be pulling the front axle out of the 62 before christmas... timed with another warm up. :eek:

I believe he has lifted alcan springs.
There is a set of stock 60 springs at his moms.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

rainey saturday

diffturtle1.jpg

Didn't know you had an artistic side.

me either

More of a snowy day in H'burg.

Anyone have an interest in a run at gwnf between Xmas and New Years?

image-3151908574.jpg

Nice picture! Lucky to have snow. I would love to do a snow run. Daughter #2 is due 7 Jan so I'll be a game time decision. I think it would be a great time. I love snow runs!

rainey saturday

Don't let my youngest daughter see that turtle, she'll love it!

Uhh, don't get carried away with the metal art and start building critters out of that H41 that still needs to be installed:D

The tubing bender is welded and painted, all it needs now is to have the hydraulic ram installed. I will probably do that before the weekend. When can I deliver it to its new home?

Don't let my youngest daughter see that turtle, she'll love it!

Uhh, don't get carried away with the metal art and start building critters out of that H41 that still needs to be installed:D

The tubing bender is welded and painted, all it needs now is to have the hydraulic ram installed. I will probably do that before the weekend. When can I deliver it to its new home?

Any time I can pic it up in McLean!

Oh. You mean new home at Toms!

I made a survival grab handle. Not shure if i like the way I mounted it we'll see.

image-2725051730.jpg

Pulled more parts of the FJ62. Got the wiring harness out and stripped of the tape. Pulled the head bolts, now I need to pull the rad, fan and water pump, then pull the head to send it to the machine shop.

Anyone know a good local source to have the injectors serviced?

Looks good, except I see lots of DNA left on that upper bolt in your future.

Ya that's the part I don't like. I have another idea for the mount or I may flip it.

Started in on the FJ62 wiring cull in ernest. What a mess. On the plus side, I learned that the FJ62 was wired for diff locks. Anyone need some relays? I've got a few spares now.

Can never have to many relays!
I try and keep a couple on hand.

Installed early LC hubs on the M100.

Eventually, I hope to run the stock steelies from my 40 but they still have the original 35 yr old tires.

For now, I have some freebie taco wheels & tires that cleaned up nicely:wrench:

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

They look sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom