Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@OTRAMM You will have some fun with that!!!!

What motor?! That thing was likely made to be driven by two mules or a water wheel.

Ryan, that thing going to be able to take a stock u joint collar down so we can weld in some DOM tube?

I built some drawers the other day. 3/4 birch play, roller ball sliders, and tube slam locks. I was going to cover them in grey carpet, but my dimensions are too perfect. I had to almost hammer fit them between the wheel wells.
40" x 30" x 12"
IMG_20170722_131813.jpg

My 285/75/16 treadwrights should be in tomorrow too.

I,ve never got so many bruises and cuts on my hands in a long time

Wait till you have to change out the radio antenna! I never want to do that again.

I built some drawers the other day. 3/4 birch play, roller ball sliders, and tube slam locks. I was going to cover them in grey carpet, but my dimensions are too perfect. I had to almost hammer fit them between the wheel wells.
40" x 30" x 12"View attachment 1504491

My 285/75/16 treadwrights should be in tomorrow too.
Damn those drawers look awesome!!!!!

Wow! Better keep close tabs on where you are putting your hands when operating that thing or we're gonna be calling you Stumpy, before too long.

Wow! Better keep close tabs on where you are putting your hands when operating that thing or we're gonna be calling you Stumpy, before too long.
Or worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom