Presidential Security (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Since The White Trash has become World famous ... as President, so have I. For the most part, this here's a damn cool thang. But fame certainly has it's price folks.

Quite frankly, I've got me some growin' concerns over my personal safety. There's just too high a risk of some whacko terrorist, roorn't on dope, takin' me out for some evil personal gain. :eek:

Although the White Trash has a most capable Chief of Security, it's all too obvious his loyalties are to my Vice-President rather than to me. :rolleyes:

Therefore, I've done managed to arrange a local law officer to ensure my protection. :D

Detective Lisa Renee' Bridges of the Bonham Police Department has been assigned this task. She assumed this responsibility the last time I was home and proved to be quite dedicated to her new role .... going above-and-beyond the call of duty in order to provide 24-hour security. :grinpimp:

With her by my side, I can now continue to attend club events without fearin' for my life.

..... and she's damn purdy!! :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

:flamingo:

I know a bunch of them lady cops, dated a few of 'em in my day and work with with a few of 'em every day.

Word to the wise....DON'T PISS HER OFF! :D Couple of 'em I work with will bring a whoop'n on ya faster then anything. Damn good backup to have on a call too!!!!!

Good Luck with your new "security arrangments" Sir! :cheers:

66fj40x2 said:
Word to the wise....DON'T PISS HER OFF! :D

Damn fine advice sir .... just a little late. That's why I had to delete some of the 4th of July thread .... she was outta uniform in the pic. :grinpimp:

This thread is worthless without pics

:flipoff2:

hey, does this mean that my Wife would be safe at the roundup now??

Mace said:
This thread is worthless without pics

:flipoff2:

hey, does this mean that my Wife would be safe at the roundup now??

I had a pic posted .... very briefly .... and I got in trouble. I'll have to regroup on that deal. :D

Yes sir .... all wives, daughters, mothers, and grandmothers are now safe. An added security feature. :grinpimp:

I've seen the PICS!!!!

Good for you. Just remember; she has mace if you piss her off.

dd113 said:
Good for you. Just remember; she has mace if you piss her off.
Really??

Hmmm....

I have this vision, Kowboy, a nightstick, latex gloves and one of those riot shields.

dd113 said:
I have this vision, Kowboy, a nightstick, latex gloves and one of those riot shields.

please .. please .. for Gawd sakes ... PLEASE tell me you weren't touching any part of your body when you had this vision of me!!

:eek: :ban: :eek:

KOWBOY said:
please .. please .. for Gawd sakes ... PLEASE tell me you weren't touching any part of your body when you had this vision of me!!
I suspect he had a new bottle of lotion and a leather chauffeurs hat :eek:

Kinda scared to ask, but pics of what? Please oh please clarify!!!

You are gonna have her plum rurn't by the time we meet her. Hope she will be at ICBM. Congrats!

Later,

wngrog said:
Pics bitch.
Let me get the new chaps broken in then I will get a few PICs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom