Presale Vehicle Inspection Knoxville, TN

Hello, is there anyone in the knoxville area that would be willing to check out a vehicle for me before I travel from FL???

I have already spoke with the owner and asked a ton of questions but it would be helpful if I had an experienced 80 cruiserhead preinspect the vehicle for me... I would be willing to compensate with a nice dinner or even CASH to the right person... Thanks

Its a 97 Lx450 162K Locked... Suppose to be a womans vehicle never offroad and in great shape with good maintenance records...
I really wanted something with lower miles like the 120's but from all the reading I've done it seems like it doesnt make much difference overall.

Thanks Again Jason

Last edited:
I could take a look at it for you. It would be this weekend before I'd be available to meet with them. Let me know if want to talk about it any before I meet up with them.

Small world...., I designed the building in the photo "Rear diagonal - view 3". That's not far from where I work.

:beer:
Rookie2

Last edited:
I could take a look at it for you. It would be this weekend before I'd be available to meet with them. Let me know if want to talk about it any before I meet up with them.

Small world...., I designed the building in the photo "Rear diagonal - view 3". That's not far from where I work.

:beer:
Rookie2

Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it and will probaly take you up on it. I am waiting for some more detailed pics of a few different things. I will pm you with some more details that I have already obtained...

Thanks Jason

I bought my '97 in Knoxville as well and had the local Lexus dealership do the inspection. I believe it was about $90.

Yes great idea, I have already spoken with the owner about taking it to the stealership for a qualified mechanics opinion & inspection. To see what they want to sell me :doh: before I agree on a price...

Thanks for your input and great advice!

TING Yes it is LOCKED and I already had the owner do a test for me and everything sounds like it works as intended:)

Thanks everyone and I would love to hear more if anyone else has an opinion on this matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom