Builds Premier 200-Build, 3x locked, BP-51, Nitros, LRA, dual battery, HWM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Eric Sarjeant Beautiful build! I'm going with 305/65/18s on my Heritage wheels soon and hoping to avoid KDSS relocation. Did you have any issues with interference from the KDSS system on this build?
Not my truck / build, just chiming in - I would have to guess that truck is running Slee / Spidertrax 1.25” wheel spacers which in return help avoid having to relocate the kdss....,

But what do I know? I drive a 100 😂

@Eric Sarjeant Beautiful build! I'm going with 305/65/18s on my Heritage wheels soon and hoping to avoid KDSS relocation. Did you have any issues with interference from the KDSS system on this build?
Nope, we don't relocate the KDSS any more. No issues, but uncertain of the long-term wear and added strain on other parts. If you keep tires under 12.25" wide and use the 1.25" spacers, you should be able to clear KDSS fine.

Nope, we don't relocate the KDSS any more. No issues, but uncertain of the long-term wear and added strain on other parts. If you keep tires under 12.25" wide and use the 1.25" spacers, you should be able to clear KDSS fine.

Great to hear! I hadn't been aware of this build. Seeing that you successfully went this route makes me more confident to do something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom