Pregnant. Have to sell my rig. 73 fj 55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pregnant. Looking for jump seats and lockers.

This pig is no longer for sale. I've come to my senses.

Now I need some jump seats and lockers. Also looking for some KC lights at a decent price and possibly a roof rack that covers the rear. A tire carrier would be nice too...................

Hmmm.........maybe I should sell it..............

Naaaa...................

Last edited:
Sell the Range Rover, sell the Durango, the FJ-55 is just too unique to part with. I can tell from your post, your heart is not in this, keep it.

Sell the Range Rover, sell the Durango, the FJ-55 is just too unique to part with. I can tell from your post, your heart is not in this, keep it.

You are right. My heart is not in it. I am still pricing out parts (lockers and rockers) as though I'm not selling it.:doh:

The only downside to keeping this rig is that my family is growing. There will soon be five, and the pig only seats four. I am entertaining adding a third seat belt in the back and keeping it. Twenty days left (give or take) until I pull it off the shelf. My son (7) has given me permission to keep it;p . My wife said it will be our "vanity rig" if we keep it; not unlike a two seater sports car.

Lurker: pretty serious about that local thing:eek: :D

I can't see it around town. I'll mail you some pics when I get home though (and my phone #), and you are welcome to come and check it out. I have yet to see one as cool as this. My wife was working across from the county office; it was parked there on the days she would drive it.

Hey Chief; we have 4 little ones and love our pig; you might think about temporarily putting the bench front seat back in.........also a 3rd seatbelt in the back.............if everything else fails Lance at IPOR has an awsome 3rd row rear fold and tumble that is easily removed........we put it in our fj 60 but I think that the install would be easire in the 55.........our kids love it and fight over who gets to sit in it so they can make "idiot" faces at passing vehicles..........ALL vehicles pass us :)

Lou

Didn't even make it thirty days. Now I want some jump seats, lockers, rock sliders.

I gave it a good try though. If I can't part with it now I probably never will. That's okay though; I'm cool with that.

No bench seat to play with; it had buckets when I got it.

3rd Seatbelt, thats the ticket!

BTW, Jackson Hole is one of my all time favorite places. I have been there several times. Was thinking about going there this summer but $3 a gallon gas is probably going to curtail those plans and going to Jackson Hole in a Camry is not my idea of travling in style.

have a real nice bench seat out of a 73 pig if you are interested, we used it for several weeks while our 78 bench was rebuilt.........only problem would be shipping from AL. but if there is anyone going your way?........let me know;

Lou

http://www.littleseats.com/

These folks make good third row seats as well. You might hit up the 60 forum to see if anyone can take measurements for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom