Preferred TXDOT office or alternative? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyFish

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
twitter.com
I used to go to the Oak Hill TXDOT office for title/registration transactions, but they got closed down for being crooked. Now for the past couple years I've been going to Fry Auto Title on South Lamar. Usually good but sometimes they have a long line. Is there a TXDOT or title company y'all prefer?

Larry

Larry, the Travis Co. Oak Hill office was open a month ago. I went McKinney Falls location first and it was going to be over an hour wait and decided to go to the Oak Hill location since gps said it was open. I was in and out in 10 minutes

Oh cool! I've always had short waits there. Thanks!

My new spot:
Centex Auto Title
Address: 9707 FM812 #4, Austin, TX 78719

I've used Fry for several years, but the last couple of times I drove by, the line was out the door.

Fry is crooked!!!
The state made Fry auto title pay back all the people they over charged, including me. I got a check from them and a letter from the attorney generals office, a few years back. I still go there just for the convenience though.

Yeah, my father in law's Toyota registration expired early in the pandemic, so it's not eligible for the online registration. I went to the Oak Hill office last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom