Preferred CO2 Refill/exchange in Bozeman?

REZARF

I am debating setting up another CO2 system for my trucks... one bottle that can be moved will be better than two hard mounted high-flow on board compressors.

Before I start shopping does anyone know of a Bozeman business that REFILLS CO2, not just a bottle exchange? I figure with the brewery's in town and level of cottage crafstman in town, there's gotta' be a place locally for refills? Looking at 10lb bottles.

We only had a few in Denver, so I just exchanged. But if I can refill I might get a bottle with more bling ;)

Yes, General Distributing will refill your cylinder while you wait. That is where I fill mine.
They are located behind the gas station with the chairlift chair out front on your way up to Bridger Bowl.

REZARF

Well thanks for nothing Bryan! :hillbilly: Now, I have to call and find out. :eek:

Actually, I appreciate it man. It's good to see they refill, that is becoming more common with the craft brew industry.

I know of a place in Great Falls I brought mine to a few times. a bit of a drive though and you have to leave it with them. I've never been able to get a same day turnaround

Top Bottom