Pre Run for VV4W OOR 18 Feb 09

Discussion in 'NV- Southern Nevada Land Cruisers' started by SinCityFJC, Feb 19, 2009.

1. SinCityFJC

SinCityFJC

Long story short Mac, Dino & I did a pre-run today for this weekends VV4W's annual Outgoing Officers run. I was breaking trail & got stuck followed by mac getting stuck plus Dino getting stuck trying to get Mac un-stuck. We would of ended up leaving my rig & Mac's if Tim from 702FJCrew & Ryan from TTORA hadn't showed up. We got lucky I thought it was going to take a UniMog to get me out.

Mac of Rubicon Owners Forum & VV4W gets recovered by Tim of 702FJCrew
    YouTube - OOR PR MAC 1

[​IMG]

Two winches are better than one - Dino using his winch off of Mac's JK & Tim winching Dino with his FJ Cruiser
    YouTube - OOR PR DINO 3

Long pull for Dino to get my FJ Cruiser unstuck while also using Mac's JK as a anchor.
    [​IMG]
    YouTube - OOR PR Floppy 1

We are still running this trail this Saturday meet @ 8:30 roll by 9am @ Rainbow & BlueDiamond - chains required - Mogster breaking trail :lildevil:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  2. SinCityFJC

SinCityFJC

UPDATE:

VV4W OutGoing Officers Run

Difficulty: 1 - Stock no problem

Starts: 2/21/2009 9:00:00 AM At: 215/CHARLESTON BEST BUY PARKING LOT
    Ends: 2/21/2009 5:00:00 PM At: Red Rock / Charleston
    Run put on by: Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers
    Trail Boss: macs4x4products@gmail.com
    Description:

********CHANGED**********
    MEET AT 215/CHARLESTON- BESTBUY PARKING LOT 9:00AM
    THIS RUN LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED DUE TO UNCONTROLLABLE CIRCUMSTANCES AND YOU WILL BE UPDATED AT THE MEETING PLACE. YOU WILL STILL HAVE A GREAT TIME - GUARENTEED !
    DINNER AT 3:00 PM AFTER THE RUN- AND THATS A SURPRISE TOO !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.